We completed due diligence, and then post-purchase rehabilitation works. These involved reviews, studies and design related to the dams.
Ambuklao comprises a 129m-high central core rock fill dam with a 8 by 12.5m by 12.5m radial gated ogee spillway, steep chute and flip bucket outlet discharging 11,000 cumecs at PMF, a 75 MW underground power station and 327 million m3 capacity storage.
Binga is immediately downstream of Ambuklao, and comprises a 107m-high zoned earth-rock fill embankment with inclined core, radial gated ogee spillway with steep chute and flip bucket, a 100 MW power station and 48 million m3 storage capacity.
- Dam safety audits
- PMF routing studies
- Dam break studies
- Seismic review study
- Rehabilitation works scoping, design, costing
- Dam monitoring database design and set-up
- Flood forecasting and warning system reviews
- Operation, maintenance and surveillance and rehabilitation standards review
- Preparation of OMS manuals and emergency action plans
- Quantitative landslide risk assessment study.