Our Computer Aided Design (CAD) team continues to expand to meet client needs. We offer specialist design services for infrastructure, land development and solid waste projects.
Our strong track record in these areas includes significant contributions to many high profile projects. They include the SH20/20A Extension to Mangere Airport and Northern Gateway (Albany - Puhoi motorway extension) roading projects, Auckland’s Vector Tunnel and Canterbury’s Kate Valley and Redvale Landfills.
Our CAD team has a high level of technical expertise and a strong team culture. This ensures we provide efficient and productive services, using industry standard and up-to-date software.
We offer alignment (string-based) design and land development (or terrain modelling).
Primarily, 12d Model software is used for designing and 3D modelling alignments. This includes geometric design of roads (urban, rural and service roads), rail lines, tunnels, canals, pipeline networks (stormwater and sewer) and retaining walls.
12d Model is industry standard software and offers:
- Powerful string-based terrain modelling particularly suited to alignment design
- Fast production of a wide variety of projects
- Data exchange with MX Road, AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil3D
We’ve used 12d Model software to complete these prominent design commissions:
- Tauranga Harbour Link stormwater and retaining wall design
- Kate Valley Landfill stormwater and roading networks
- Westfield Albany shopping centre stormwater and retaining wall design
- Northern Gateway motorway extension stormwater design
- Mangakotutuku Stream Diversion (around an open cast mine) geometric design
- Waterview Tunnel stormwater design