Urban communities all over the world are in need of environmentally sound and sustainable stormwater management solutions. We offer innovative strategies that combine expertise from a range of disciplines.
Our team integrates leading environmental and engineering technology. As a result, we have a reputation as one of New Zealand’s foremost stormwater management specialists.
Water resource science and management
Our strengths include strategic planning and policy development, hydrology and water quality, and stormwater engineering.
This means we can apply a multi-disciplinary approach to achieving integrated catchment and stormwater management solutions.
Our approach to achieving sustainable environmental outcomes incorporates:
- Assessment of environmental resources and sensitivities
- Identification of community needs
- Evaluation of flood and stormwater discharge effects
- Development of solutions to manage effects
Typical services we provide include:
- Analysis and modelling of pipework and drainage systems
- Stormwater treatment modelling and design
- Drainage system layout design and costing
- Construction planning
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Contract administration services