Every community & industry needs efficient solid waste management to maintain a quality living environment. Legislative requirements have changed and there is a greater awareness of our natural environment , requiring more rigorous approaches to waste disposal.
We offer expert services in all related disposal technologies. These include waste minimisation, cleaner production and final disposal techniques. Our expertise includes:
- Planning and economics
- Scientific studies
- Engineering design
Planning and economics
- Assessing waste disposal needs
- Industry and process analysis
- Waste minimisation strategies
- Detailed economic analysis of disposal and facility options, including financing and cash flow using our comprehensive cost models
- Cleaner production and waste minimisation
- Process assessments and waste audits
- Waste reduction strategies and disposal options studies
Waste handling and transfer
- Evaluation of waste collection
- Handling strategies and economics
- Transfer station design and construction
Industrial and hazardous wastes
- Pre-treatment and disposal strategies
- Sludge management
- Site selection studies, planning assessments, consent processes, AEE preparation, investigations, scientific water quality studies, geohydrology, air quality, traffic, human and natural environments.
- Development of landfill designs including geotechnical investigations and testing, and design of liner, leachate collection, landfill gas control and cover systems.
- Costings and economic analysis, construction contract preparation, tendering and construction management.
- Assessments of operational and closed landfills for upgrading and mitigation of discharges to the environment.
- Management plan drafting, review and auditing.
- Peer review and troubleshooting related to landfill performance and technical issues.