The demand for fresh water continues to increase. We need clean, safe drinking water; and irrigation to support crops, livestock, and our communities. Sustainable abstraction of groundwater is critical to support our future generations, and careful management of groundwater is essential to protect our natural and built environments.
Tonkin + Taylor’s team of expert hydrogeologists provide a range of technical and planning services for the management of groundwater resources. From water availability assessments, resource consent requirements, groundwater monitoring and modelling and more – if you’re looking for solutions to complex groundwater problems you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to Hydrogeology at T+T.
Contact us for:
- Groundwater availability, security, and resilience
- Environmental impacts associated with groundwater abstraction
- Public health risks associated with contamination of drinking water supplies
- Engineering hydrogeology
- Aquifer testing
- Groundwater modelling
- Shallow groundwater mapping
- Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR)